Resuming Raiding: Legion

(Sam Connolly) #41

Really solid effort tonight lads, special shoutout to @DayC @Bagelzend and @Ruwina whos DPS is really starting to improve. @Noodle you DPS is consistently on point at the mo.

As always, our healers smashed it, thanks @Snaked for swapping to disc during Varimathras, I think you sped up the killing of that boss drastically. Solid effort from everyone.

If we can all work on DPS in our own time, we’ll be flying through normal and onto Heroic or Tomb before we know it. We also got to get used to adapting to tactics quickly. If we die because someone didn’t follow tacs, we lose a major source of DPS, and while we’re cutting it close as it is, this is causing us to wipe on enrage timers. If we work on this, we’ll have a full clear by next week.

Raids are up on calendar for following weeks, going to start doing wednesdays for 2 hours too (20:00 - 22:00 GMT). This will start from 27th June, not tomorrow on the 20th.

(Liam Dakin) #42

Best spec :wink:

(Sam Connolly) #43

We’ve had some pretty poor turnouts to raids lately, could I get some feedback on why people aren’t turning up, is it Wednesdays aren’t a suitable option any more, you’ve lost interest until BFA, just let me know what what it is so we can plan future raids on what to expect.

I’m going to make a change now and say that at 20:00 GMT the night before a raid, it will be decided if the raid the following day will go ahead or not. Because it seems really unfair to the people turning up to cancel as the raid is expected to start. We’ll decide if the raid will go ahead or not based on the number of signatures on the calendar.

(Jenny Carlsson) #44

Wednesday and Friday are the best for me for the foreseeable future atleast (doesnt help much in your question cos ive signed and showed up for every raid so far) <3

(...) #45

I’m free Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday.

During raid open week, i probably won’t be able to raid at all, but from week 2/3 i should be back to same schedule.

(Dean) #46

Please all, signing is a priority. We don’t mind if people can’t make it, we are all adults these days with little time. All we ask is that we know if we will have enough people to raid. We put the raids up at least 2 weeks in advance so people have plenty of time to sign up.

(Sam Hignett) #47

Personally, I’ve enjoyed raiding Antorus, but I think I’m just ready for BFA raiding. I’d still be happy to join raids if I can, I just can’t guarantee 8pm starts since I workout every day after work.

(Sam Connolly) #48

Yeah this is one of the issues we’re facing, 8pm is a little early for some, but if we do 8pm - 10pm GMT that means that the CET people are finishing at 11pm, we can’t reasonably ask them to stay later than that if people have work and whatnot to get to the following day. We’re stuck between a rock and a hard place for that one.

If there’s anything we can do to help accomodate an 8pm start for you just shout up

As mentioned I can’t do Wed/Thurs so that’s one of the reasons I’m not around atm. Last Friday I unfortunately finished late at work as well so couldn’t get back in time. 7pm finish normally so it is a bit of a push for me to get back in time. I do have next week off, though unclear on my availability though as somethings come up.

(Sam Connolly) #50

Cancelling raid for tomorrow night on the 6th July. Only 7 signed, and the majority of those 7 who are signed are pretty much ready to take on HC, I think realistically we’d be forced into doing norms as we’d have to pug a tank and healer. I’d rather we just called it now and didn’t waste anyones time. Sorry for the inconvinience, hope you enjoy your Friday evening!

(Matt) #51

Like I said before, broke as fuck and can’t sub or I’d get on.

(...) #52

I’m now free again.

Guilds decided we aren’t going to get argus before prepatch. Shame really, might have to look at another guild for bfa it their attitude to progression is that shit.

(Sam Connolly) #53

Raid cancelled tomorrow night,

Also cancelling all future raids until BFA. See disc for explanation.

(Xenoscythe) #54

Prepatch 17th

(...) #55

Finally. Warmode coming too, so might have more time to finish leveling my pala on your guys server.

(Xenoscythe) #56

Finally cross realm communities are here!
Anyone wishing to join our community please use the code at this url